Google
 
Half.com - Buy and Sell Textbooks and more

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Find the Perfect Holiday Gift at Amazon.com Gift Central

Mamma I'm on TV

Sunday, June 26, 2005 I had my first television interview, it was done by the state treasurer Jack Markell on Comcast Cable channel 28. Our relationship started about a month ago after being referred to him by a friend of mine, Garth Spencer. Mr. Markell and I set up a meeting to discuss this business proposal I needed some extra assistance. He helped me out and gave me some valuable contact people.

So, a month later he emailed me asking me how were things going and I replied well. Explaining to him the 2 businesses I was planning to form, a magazine and a new student organization at the University of Delaware. He thought my ideas were interesting, so he asked if I would like to appear on his show and of course I said yes.

In preparing for this interview I bought a nice 2 piece suit, with a white collar shirt and a power tie (a red tie with black trimming). Not, to blow my own horn, but that outfit really made a statement. After I left the show and went to church, older men that never spoke to me before kept going out there way to greet me. I think all because of the suit. So, in closing your appearance does matter. And, hopefully that was the beginning of many more TV appearances.

Below are 2 pictures of me after the show.



IM Post to a Friend!
Napter, Try it for FREE! Save up to 92% at MagazineCity!
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pedro I'm so proud of you!! Seriously! The sky is the limit, always keep your head up and keep up the good work. You'll make some lucky lady happy one day!!!

XOXOXOXO

Lissy

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home