Google
 
Half.com - Buy and Sell Textbooks and more

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Find the Perfect Holiday Gift at Amazon.com Gift Central

Loosing Faith in my Business Venture...well maybe not

For the past several weeks I've been deciding whether or not my business venture will be a good idea. Yesterday, I felt after talking to my roommate that maybe it wasn't a great idea. Today, I rethought it I just can't imagine this venture being a failure. I just see a great need, plus when I was at that age I would had love this product. I'm not mentioning this product because I don't want to take the chance of someone stealing the idea. Should I keep pursuing the possible business idea or should I just call it quits?
Napter, Try it for FREE! Save up to 92% at MagazineCity!
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home